2007年2月13日 星期二

PROJECT 1B: [ANIMATION!!] 1

The [ANIMATION!!] 1 is here!!! Finally got the lighting and camera and rendering to work.
The movement of the camera is below.

The first animation is more of a"first-time" using the camera deal. Basically everytime I saw a cool shot I took it. Thuse the movement through the model is a little more haphazard than I had intended. Also, my model look broken up in the animation. But after three days of grief. I'm happy to submit this as a first attempt movie.

http://www.archive.org/details/proj1b_animation1

Click on the "256 Quicktime". It works on the MACs at school. Unfortunately slower computers will not be about to see the animation.


P.S. A really good non-profit site for archiving/posting movies, images, text, and audio is:
www.archive.org
They also do copyrighting when you post.
I was having trouble posting with the ftp on MACs, but it works really easily off the PCs with Internet Explorer.

沒有留言: